User manual and frequently asked questions ROMA ALU FS1510
The Roma dry iron delivers flawless glide through a sturdy aluminum soleplate. 1200W of power provides a fast heat-up time, with a thermostat for greater temperature control and an XL cord for enhanced freedom of movement.
Référence : FS3010E0
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• Above all, never leave a hot iron unattended.
This is not only to avoid overheating of the iron or the surface on which it is placed but also to ensure that no-one gets burned. If safety is one of your main concerns, choose an iron that has an automatic cut-off function.
Never leave a hot iron within reach of children or pets who risk knocking it over and injuring themselves.
• Like any electrical appliance, never put your iron in water.
• Do not use an iron that has fallen down or has a damaged power cord. If you have the slightest doubt concerning the condition of your iron, contact the Service Centre.
• Always unplug your iron before leaving it, cleaning it or filling it with water (unless it is a model that has a removable water tank). Regularly check the water level to ensure that there is always enough.
Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.
If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates.
• The stainless soleplate:
Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge.
• The autoclean soleplate:
It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface.
Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
• There is no power in the mains socket: check that the plug is properly connected, or try to plug the iron into a different socket.
• Temperature control set too low: set the temperature control to a higher temperature.
• The automatic electronic cut-out* is active: move your iron.
* depending on model