ROWENTA HOT AIR BRUSH CF7830HOT AIR BRUSH CF7830
PERFECT BLOW-DRY, GLAMOROUS AND CUSTOMIZED STYLING
Combining customized looks with perfect results, the Rowenta hot air brush is an essential styling tool. A set of five accessories provides a full range of styling choices, with 1200W of power for fast results. The ionic effect comes together with a new Cashmere Keratin coating to provide smooth hair with radiant shine.
Référence : CF7830F0
Voir la description du produit
AND PERFECT CUSTOMIZED STYLING
The Rowenta hot air brush combines perfect drying performance with an endless choice of customized styles, with 1200W of power for fast and efficient results.
This high-performance styling tool delivers the perfect look for any hair type through adjustable settings and a set of five versatile accessories. A 38 mm ceramic brush produces flawless blow-drying results, while a straightening brush clip maintains volume while drying and straightening wet hair. The volume PIK, the comb and the concentrator add additional customized styling options. An ionic function comes together with a Cashmere Keratin and argan oil coating to produce smooth, manageable hair enhanced with radiant shine. The two temperature/speed settings combine with the finishing touch of a cool air shot to set the style in place for long-lasting results, to help you look your best with glamour and radiant shine.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Speed / Temperature settings||2
|Cool air shot||
|Functions||Heating and blowing
|Curl release function||Not Applicable
|Multi diameter||Not Applicable
|Adjustable curling time||NO
|Accessories 1:||Ceramic brush and Straightening brush
|Accessories 2:||Root lifter
|Accessories 3:||Comb head & Concentrator
|HAIR RESPECT AND ERGONOMY|
|ERGONOMY/COMFORT OF USAGE|
|Power cord length||1.8
|Colours||snow white & cinnamon pink metal
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• After your shampoo, dry your hair well in a towel and disentangle it carefully. Do not use your device on tangled, backcombed hair or on hair extensions.
• Divide your hair into individual strands of a few centimetres and work the strands one by one. You can use clips to hold the other strands of hair.
• Place the brush (large or small diameter depending on your hair length and the desired effect) on the body of the device, fitting it until it clicks.
• Then bring the brush into contact with the strand of hair: the strand will automatically roll up in a smooth, continuous movement.
Cleaning the device and the brushes :
• Your device requires very little maintenance. You can clean it with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
• Never use alcohol to clean your device.
• Never immerse your device or brushes in water.
• Take care to dry the parts you have just cleaned.
• Regularly remove any hair left on the brushes.
• The strand may be too large, try a smaller strand.
If the bristles of the brush were flat before use, they will naturally straighten during brushing thanks to the combination of the hot air blast and the automatic rotation.
• Unplug the device.
• Allow it to cool down for about 30 minutes before using it again.
• If the problem persists, contact Customer Service.