ROWENTA INTENSE PURE AIR XLINTENSE PURE AIR XL
Intense Pure Air is a high-performance air purifier enhanced with extreme silence and complete protection that covers up to 99.95% of indoor air pollution. Four levels of filtration protect the entire family from a wide variety of pollutants. Featuring the exclusive and patented NanoCaptur technology, which works to permanently destroy formaldehyde* for a safer, healthier environment.
Référence : PU6020F0
*Tested in an external laboratory vs main competitive filtration technologies, November 2014.
* Tested in an external laboratory vs main competitive filtration technologies – November 2014
Voir la description du produit
PURE AIR FOR
A HEALTHIER LIFE!
With Intense Pure Air XL, breathe in healthier air in total tranquility, thanks to four dedicated levels of filtration designed to capture even the finest particles and to permanently destroy formaldehyde - the most harmful indoor air pollutant.
Built with smart technology, the amount of pollution in the home is detected through sensors that automatically adjust filtration speed accordingly. At the same time, the level of air quality is indicated through an indicator light that passes from blue to violet to red, providing total piece of mind. The device's high efficiency is defied by its quiet performance, as low as 28dB(A), and easy-to-maintain filters. Rounded off by an adjustable air outlet for optimum performance and comfort and a special automatic night mode, Intense Pure Air XL sets a new standard in air filtration.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of products||Air Purifier
|Type of technology||Filtration
|Air flow||345 m3/h
|CADR smoke||310 m3/h
|Number of speeds||4
|Sound Level min||28-52**
|Disclaimer||* Surface areas calculation extrapolated from ANSI-AHAM AC-1-2006 standard
** acoustic pressure level measured at a distance of 1m50 from the air purifier in a semi-anechoic chamber
|Effective area||up to 80 m² *
|Dimensions ( ...x...x...)||L38 X D31.5 X H75
|Additional included accessories||Active Carbon Filter, Hepa Filter, NanoCaptur Filter
|Air Quality Indicator||
|Sensors||Particles + Gas
|COMFORT IN USE|
|Timer||1 / 2 / 4 / 8
|Delayed Start||1 / 2 / 4 / 8 h
|Filter change indicator||
|Ambient mood lighting||
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
The HEPA filter must be changed every 6 months; the deodorisation filter must be replaced every 3 months. The pre-filter must be cleaned every 2 to 4 weeks. These frequencies are for daily use of 8 hours on speed 1 and may vary depending on the operating environment.
• The active carbon filter must be replaced when the "Odor" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every year.
• The HEPA filter must be replaced when the "HEPA" indicator light lights up, otherwise at least every 3 years.
• The NanoCaptur filter must be replaced according to the saturation indicator (refer to the colour chart on the filter); check the degree of saturation every 6 months.
Guidelines based on 8 hours of use per day at speed 2.
• A layer of dust is covering the senor lense; clean the sensor lense.
• If the light still indicates that the air quality is poor, adjust the sensitivity sensor to 'Low sensitivity' or 'Average'; to make this change, check the instructions manual.
• If the light still indicates that the air quality is good, adjust the sensitivity sensor to 'Sensitive' or 'Average'; to make this change, check the instructions.
The 'Intense Pure Air' air purifier allows you to breathe up to 99.95% pure air in your home, and as such to protect your health thanks to the four levels of filtration described below:
• Level 1: PRE-FILTER for dust, hair, fur
• Level 2: ACTIVE CARBON FILTER for volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours / gases
• Level 3: HEPA FILTER for fine particles (PM2.5), pollens, acarids, animal allergens, mould, bacteria / viruses
• Level 4: NANOCAPTUR FILTER for formaldehyde