User manual and frequently asked questions INTENSE DRY CONTR.LINEN DRY DH4130
Intense Dry Control uses high performance technology to dehumidify your home, protecting you from the negative effects of overly humid air. By detecting the air's humidity and automatically adjusting its dehumidification speed as needed, it creates a healthier home and greater peace of mind.
Référence : DH4130F0
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• The device is positioned in accordance with the instructions in the manual.
• The air intake and outlet grills are completely unobstructed.
• The device is placed on a stable horizontal surface.
• The floater should move freely in the tank.
• You can clean it with a slightly damp cloth.
• Clean the water tank regularly.
• Clean the air inlet pre-filter regularly.
• IMPORTANT: Never use abrasive cleaners that could damage the surfaces of your appliance.
• Remove the pre-filter/nano and clean it with a vacuum cleaner.
• Reassemble the pre-filter/nano.
• Never use the appliance without its pre-filter/nano.
• The ambient temperature is not too low.
• The tank is not saturated.
• The device's performance is appropriate for the size of the room.