ROWENTA FIRST CLASS DA1510FIRST CLASS DA1510
First Class is the perfect travel companion: dual voltage for international use, a travel pouch and a compact design with foldable handle ideal for travel. This steam iron delivers a combination of efficiency and precision, for good ironing results wherever you need them.
Référence : DA1510F1
Voir la description du produit
YOUR TRAVEL COMPANION
FOR FIRST-CLASS IRONING
For good results wherever you need them, Rowenta First Class delivers a dependable ironing package with features designed to meet the needs of modern travel.
Dual voltage capacity enables this steam iron to be used internationally, while a travel pouch, compact design and foldable handle allow for convenient packing options. Steam distribution is achieved through unique patented Microsteam200 soleplate technology, with a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas.
A continuous steam output of 10 g per minute smoothes out wrinkles, with a 45 g steam boost to tackle thick fabrics and challenging creases. With features like a 70 ml water tank and easy vertical steaming completing the package, Rowenta First Class is the perfect travel companion for dependable ironing results.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|STEAM & POWER PERFORMANCE|
|Continuous steam output||10
|Setting of steam & temperature||Manual setting
|Steam output||Standard (10 to 35 g/min)
|Soleplate Technology||INOX MICROSTEAM 200
|Glideability of soleplate||***
|Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance||***
|Continuous steam diffusion||Tip, side and heart
|COMFORT IN USE|
|Power cord length||2
|Water tank capacity||70
|Water tank capacity (oz)||2.4
|Your habits||Last minute ironing
|Water tank capacity||Standard (150 ml to 1L)
|Bi-volt (travel iron only)||
|Colours||LIGHT BLUE & WHITE
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• The Durillium soleplate:
Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.
If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates.
• The stainless soleplate:
Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge.
• The autoclean soleplate:
It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface.
Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
• Above all, never leave a hot iron unattended.
This is not only to avoid overheating of the iron or the surface on which it is placed but also to ensure that no-one gets burned. If safety is one of your main concerns, choose an iron that has an automatic cut-off function.
Never leave a hot iron within reach of children or pets who risk knocking it over and injuring themselves.
• Like any electrical appliance, never put your iron in water.
• Do not use an iron that has fallen down or has a damaged power cord. If you have the slightest doubt concerning the condition of your iron, contact the Service Centre.
• Always unplug your iron before leaving it, cleaning it or filling it with water (unless it is a model that has a removable water tank). Regularly check the water level to ensure that there is always enough.
• There is no power in the mains socket: check that the plug is properly connected, or try to plug the iron into a different socket.
• Temperature control set too low: set the temperature control to a higher temperature.
• The automatic electronic cut-out* is active: move your iron.
* depending on model