ROWENTA CLEAN & STEAM RY7550CLEAN & STEAM RY7550
Clean & Steam provides an innovative solution for keeping floors spotless while saving time. Thanks to an exclusive suction head, floors are first vacuumed and then steam-cleaned all in a single movement. The result is outstanding, healthy cleaning performance that's perfectly suited to any variety of hard floor.
Référence : RY7557WH
*U&A - Home Cleaning 2013 - France / Italy / Germany
Voir la description du produit
PERFECTLY CLEAN FLOORS
ALL IN ONE GO!
For spotless floors and massive time-saving benefits, Clean & Steam delivers high-performance cleaning in a single pass.
This innovative appliance vacuums and steam-cleans hard floors in one single movement, eliminating up to 99% of bacteria and producing healthy and detergent-free living spaces. The exclusive Dual Clean & Steam suction head is designed to mirror the natural back-and-forth movement of vacuuming, for an effortless process that cleans floors in no time. Advanced Cyclonic Technology provides a high level of air and dust separation for long-lasting cleaning performance, while the adjustable steam flow has been designed to adapt perfectly to any type of hard floor. Clean & Steam: outstanding cleaning performance and spotless floors in a single pass.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Corded category||Corded Steam Cleaner
|Vacuuming technology||Cyclonic Technology
|Motorization||By Pass motor
|Steam running time||up to 40min
|Heating time||30 sec
|Steam ready indicator||
|Usage||Steam clean and vacuum (2 in 1)
|Surface type||Hard floors only
|Your habits||Cleaning and suction 2 in 1
|Microfiber mop||All floors and hard spot
|Microfiber mop - quantity||4 : 2 x 'All floors' + 2 x 'Hard spot'
|Washable floor mops||*100 times in washing machine
|Dust container/bag capacity||0,4
|Water tank capacity||0,7
|Removable water tank||
|Recommended consumable kit||ZR0058 01
|Water filtration||Anti Calc filter*2
|Power cord length||7.5
|Colours||White & silver
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
- 'Eco' position: for floors such as laminated/varnished parquet, rug/carpet*, stone/marble.
- 'Max' position: for floors such as tiled/vinyl.
* Only for models equipped with carpet glider.
Note: These recommendations should be respected in order to avoid damaging the floors.
• We recommend that you check the floor manufacturer's instructions for use and precautions. It is advisable to test the surface area to be cleaned before starting.
• For soft floor coverings (carpets, rugs), allow the sprayed area to dry first to ensure that no colour change or deformation occurs.
Caution: Allow the wipe and its holder to cool down after using the appliance to prevent burns.
• The dust collector is full: empty it and clean it.
• The dust collector is not properly fitted: re-position it correctly.
• The suction head is dirty: remove the power-brush and clean it.
• The foam motor protection filter is full: clean it.
• The water tank is empty: fill it.
• The antiscale cartridge is incorrectly installed: reposition it correctly.
• The absorption nozzle is not immersed: shake the water tank to immerse the nozzle.
• The filter is missing or incorrectly installed: clean the filter and install it correctly.
Clean it, use the 'Eco' steam position or install a new wipe.
Never add any products to the water tank. Contact an Approved Service Centre.
Change the accessories and select the 'Eco'/'Max' position, then press the steam button.
In that case, change the flexible hose and/or its accessories. Otherwise, contact the Consumer Service or go to the nearest Authorized Service Centre.