Rowenta - BRUSH ACTIV' NANO SMART frequently asked questions
THE MOST EFFICIENT AND COMPACT ROTATING BRUSH FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
Brush Activ' Nano Smart delivers a salon-quality blow-dry in an ultra-compact format, with an exclusive drying system equivalent to 1000 W of power and an ionic system for smooth hair with radiant shine. 2 speed/temperature settings provide control, with a cool air position for long-lasting results.
Référence : CF9421D0
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• After your shampoo, dry your hair well in a towel and disentangle it carefully. Do not use your device on tangled, backcombed hair or on hair extensions.
• Divide your hair into individual strands of a few centimetres and work the strands one by one. You can use clips to hold the other strands of hair.
• Place the brush (large or small diameter depending on your hair length and the desired effect) on the body of the device, fitting it until it clicks.
• Then bring the brush into contact with the strand of hair: the strand will automatically roll up in a smooth, continuous movement.
Cleaning the device and the brushes:
• Your device requires very little maintenance. You can clean it with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
• Never use alcohol to clean your device.
• Never immerse your device or brushes in water.
• Take care to dry the parts you have just cleaned.
• Regularly remove any hair left on the brushes.
• The strand may be too large, try a smaller strand.
If the bristles of the brush were flat before use, they will naturally straighten during brushing thanks to the combination of the hot air blast and the automatic rotation.
• Unplug the device.
• Allow it to cool down for about 30 minutes before using it again.
• If the problem persists, contact Customer Service.
Voir les documents liÃ©s