ROWENTA SILENCE STEAM PRO DG9222SILENCE STEAM PRO DG9222
SILENCE STEAM PRO is extremely powerful, enabling you to tackle even the most stubborn creases in no time. Engineered with the finest materials, this steam station is the most silent by Rowenta for a more enjoyable ironing experience.
Référence : DG9222F0
*Compared to the total active surface holes of the top 10 competitors’ soleplates of 2017 **Compared to other tools on the market ***Compared to maximum steam flow ****Compared to Perfect Steam Pro range
Voir la description du produit
YOUR HIGH-END ROWENTA IRONING PARTNER – THE BEST STEAM STATION
With SILENCE STEAM PRO, enjoy the most powerful and silent technology by Rowenta.
This powerful high-pressure steam station delivers exceptional results for even the most demanding garment care needs: 7,5 bars of high-pressure steam saves time with shorter ironing sessions and a 480 g/min burst of steam tackles even the toughest creases. The patented Microsteam 400HD 3De Laser soleplate provides you with the best steam distribution of the market* to maximize ironing efficiency. This iron maintains its outstanding performance overtime thanks to its calc collector, up to 10 times more efficient to capture calc** . Handy and convenient, energy and water use is reduced up to 30%*** combines with an eco-friendly design consisting of up to 45% recycled material, for lower environmental impact.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|STEAM & POWER PERFORMANCE|
|Heat up time||2
|Soleplate Technology||Microsteam 400 HD Laser
|Glideability of soleplate||****
|Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance||*****
|Continuous steam diffusion||Tip, side and heart
|COMFORT IN USE|
|Eco Mode||Eco Intelligence
|Power cord length||1.98
|Water tank capacity||1.3
|Colours||Black & Preppy blue
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position.
• Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand.
• Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom.
As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases.
Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
• Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model).
• Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.).
• Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre.
Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
Your appliance has been designed to work with tap water. If your water is very hard (hardness higher than 30°f or 17°dH or 21°e), mix 50% tap water with 50% distilled water (available in stores).
In some seaside regions, the salt content in your water may be high. In this case, use distilled water only.
There are several types of softeners and the water in most of them can be used in the steam generator. However, some softeners, especially those that use chemicals such as salt, can cause white or brown stains. This is particularly the case for filter jugs.
If you experience this sort of problem, we suggest you try using untreated tap water or bottled water.
Never use rainwater, pure demineralized water or pure distilled water from shops, or water containing additives (such as starch, perfume or water from other household appliances). Such additives can affect the steam properties and at high temperatures, form deposits in the steam generator chamber, which are likely to stain your laundry and cause premature ageing of the appliance.
Do not use any maintenance or descaling product to clean the soleplate or the base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under a running tap.
Cleaning the base unit:
• Wipe the plastic parts from time to time using a slightly damp soft cloth.
Maintaining the boiler (once a month):
• Please note: To prolong your boiler's efficiency and avoid scale deposits, you must rinse the boiler every 10 uses (around once a month).
• Check that the generator is cool and has been unplugged for more than 2 hours.
• Slowly loosen the boiler cap. If your generator boiler has an anti-calc rod, take this out and rinse it under the tap before placing it back in the boiler.
• Use a jug to fill the boiler with tap water until it is 3/4 full.
• Shake the base unit gently for a few seconds then empty it completely over the sink.
• For best results, we recommend that you perform this operation once again.
If you live in a hard water area, do this more often. Most of all, do not use any descaling products to clean the boiler as they could damage it.
• The Durillium soleplate:
Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.
If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates.
• The stainless soleplate:
Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge.
• The autoclean soleplate:
It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface.
Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Never use any descaling agent or vinegar when rinsing the boiler: they could damage it.
• Models with scale collector: Rinse the scale collector under water. The next time you use your generator, press the "restart" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
• Models without scale collector: Rinse the boiler. The next time you use your generator, press the "restart" button to turn off the orange "Anti-calc" light (depending on model).
• Trying to use steam before the iron is hot enough. Depending on the model of generator, when ironing on a low temperature, decrease the steam output by adjusting the steam output dial on the control panel. Wait for the iron temperature control light to go out before ironing.
• The water may also have condensed in the pipes because you are using steam for the first time or you have not used it for some time. In which case hold the iron away from the ironing board and press the steam control button until it produces steam.
• Over-use of the turbo steam function can cool down the iron soleplate. In this case stop using the turbo steam function and allow the iron temperature control light to come on and go off again before using this function again.
• The boiler may be too full. Do not fill it right to the top.
• Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
• You are using starch. Only spray starch on the reverse of the fabric to be ironed.
Your appliance has two safety systems:
• a valve avoids any excess pressure and, in the event of malfunction of the appliance, allows the surplus steam to escape ;
• a thermal fuse to avoid any overheating.