ROWENTA CLEAN & STEAM MULTICLEAN & STEAM MULTI
To save time every day, the Clean & Steam Multi steamer vacuum cleaner ensures spotless and healthy cleaning in no time for all types of floors and surfaces. Experience one-stroke efficiency and deep-cleaning power with one appliance that does it all: vacuum and steam floors simultaneously, and steam clean all surfaces with a detachable handheld steam cleaner and a variety of accessories.
RÃ©fÃ©rence : RY8544WH
*vs Rowenta Steam Power
Voir la description du produit
The Clean & Steam Multi steamer vacuum cleaner
The Clean & Steam Mutli steamer vacuum cleaner delivers one-stroke efficiency and deep-cleaning power, for healthy cleaning with uncompromising results.
Discover a faster and healthier cleaning experience through this innovative appliance. The handstick vacuums and steams all floors in one single pass, even the most stubborn stains and mess, while the detachable handheld steam cleaner with its broad range of accessories washes even hard-to-reach areas, like windows or any types of joints. The perfect device for deep cleaning every room, from the living room to the bathroom, and the kitchen. It can even straighten and refresh your textile. This innovate appliance creates steam with only tap water, eliminating up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs with no chemicals or detergents.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Corded Steam Cleaner
|By Pass motor
|Steam running time
|up to 30min
|Steam ready indicator
|Steam clean and vacuum (2 in 1)
|Hard floors, carpets, windows and other surfaces
|Cleaning and suction 2 in 1
|All floors and hard spot
|Microfiber mop - quantity
|2 x 'All floors' + 2 x 'Hard spot'
|*100 times in washing machine
|Dust container/bag capacity
|Water tank capacity
|Removable water tank
|Recommended consumable kit
|ZR850001, ZR850002, ZR850003
|Anti Calc filter*4
|Power cord length
|Includes a bag for accessories storage
|Shu Iro & Preppy Blue
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
- 'Eco' position: for floors such as laminated/varnished parquet, rug/carpet*, stone/marble.
- 'Max' position: for floors such as tiled/vinyl.
* Only for models equipped with carpet glider.
Note: These recommendations should be respected in order to avoid damaging the floors.
• We recommend that you check the floor manufacturer's instructions for use and precautions. It is advisable to test the surface area to be cleaned before starting.
• For soft floor coverings (carpets, rugs), allow the sprayed area to dry first to ensure that no colour change or deformation occurs.
Warning: do not add chemicals, detergents or perfumes.
• For carpets and rugs: use the Ultra Glider accessory in ECO mode.
• To clean windows and mirrors: in ECO mode, the squeegee is intended for this purpose.
• To clean the kitchen, bathroom and toilet: you can use the brush sets, the tile grout brush and the steam nozzle with ECO / MAX modes.
• For fabrics: use the squeegee with a microfiber sock in ECO mode to refresh textiles.
Caution: Allow the wipe and its holder to cool down after using the appliance to prevent burns.
• You can wash the wipes with water or in the washing machine at 40°C. Clean the steam head and accessories with clean water, let it dry completely for 24 hours:
• Change the anti-calc cartridge every 3 months:
• The dust collector is full: empty it and clean it.
• The dust collector is not properly fitted: re-position it correctly.
• The suction head is dirty: remove the power-brush and clean it.
• The foam motor protection filter is full: clean it.
• The water tank is empty: fill it.
• The antiscale cartridge is incorrectly installed: reposition it correctly.
• The absorption nozzle is not immersed: shake the water tank to immerse the nozzle.
• The filter is missing or incorrectly installed: clean the filter and install it correctly.
Clean it, use the 'Eco' steam position or install a new wipe.
Never add any products to the water tank. Contact an Approved Service Centre.
Change the accessories and select the 'Eco'/'Max' position, then press the steam button.
In that case, change the flexible hose and/or its accessories. Otherwise, contact the Consumer Service or go to the nearest Authorized Service Centre.