ROWENTA SILENCE FORCE MULTI-CYCLONIC PARQUETSILENCE FORCE MULTI-CYCLONIC PARQUET
The only vacuum cleaner that combines extreme PERFORMANCE with no loss of suction and an unmatched level of SILENCE *
A powerful tool with results built to last, Silence Force Multi-Cyclonic provides extreme performance at an unmatched level of silence for a smooth and high-comfort cleaning experience. Multicyclonic technology delivers optimal filtration results while driving longer-lasting performance.
Référence : RO8341EA
Voir la description du produit
AND ULTIMATE SILENCE
Rising to meet the most demanding challenges, Silence Force Multi-Cyclonic puts pure cleaning power at your fingertips.
This bagless vacuum cleaner achieves outstanding results at a low level of sound, with filtration technology that has been built to last. A powerful, high-efficiency suction head removes ground-in dirt and tackles large spills, while tapered nozzles adapt to a wide variety of surfaces.
Superb features complete the ultimate cleaning package: up to 65% lower energy requirements than standard 2100 W models, extremely hygienic filtration and effortless one-handed disposal via the Clean Express Ergo system with dust shield lid, and an ergonomic design in a compact format. All this… at an unmatched level of silence that barely rises above everyday conversation.
*No loss of suction according to IEC 60312-1, compared to monocyclonic technology/unmatched silence level compared to average sound level of 10 top sellers (value) in canister bagless vacuum cleaners (2013) in Europe 11 countries +Turkey (81dB(A))
* No loss of suction according to the IEC 60312-1 international standard, compared with mono-cyclonic technology
**4x more silent than average sound level of 10 top sellers in value in canister bagless vacuum cleaners (2013) in Europe 11 countries +Turkey (81dB(A))
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of technology||bagless multicyclonic
|Energy efficiency class (from A to G)||A
|Dust re-emission (from A to G)||A
|Dust pick-up performance on carpet (from A to G)||C
|Dust pick-up performance on hard floor with crevice (A to G)||A
|Level(s) of filtration||2
|Handle||Ergo Comfort Silence handle with Easy Brush
|Maneuverability||1 x 360° wheels + 2 x large rear wheels
|Maximum dust level indicator||
|Protection||Front bumper and soft rubber wheels
|Tube||Telescopic metal tube
|Parquet Softcare + nozzle||
|Telescopic crevice tool||
Voir les documents liés
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• No, when the bag is full throw it away because the pores of the bag surface are blocked, which reduces suction efficiency and could damage the motor.
- If your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a textile bag:
• Yes, you can simply wash it.
• Remove the bag from its compartment.
• Open the bag using the zip, then empty it into the bin.
• Wash the bag in clean water.
• Leave it to dry for at least 24 hours (only replace the bag when it is completely dry).
• Make sure that the zip is fully closed before fitting it back into place.
• Your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a HEPA filter cassette, replace the HEPA filter cassette every 6 months (depending on how often you use your appliance).
IMPORTANT: Replace the filter system once a year.
• Vacuum flow is blocked: Check the tube, the nozzle and the hose,
• The container or bag is full, change it or clean it (depending on model),
• The filtration system is clogged up, clean or replace it,
• The crosshead regulator is on open position, close it.
If the issue is still present contact an authorised service partner.