ROWENTA COMPACT POWER CYCLONIC ANIMAL CARECOMPACT POWER CYCLONIC ANIMAL CARE
Performance in your hands!
Compact Power™ Cyclonic puts powerful 3A performance at your fingertips, with grade-A ratings in cleaning performance on hard floors, dust re-emission and energy efficiency. This highly compact bagless vacuum cleaner is specifically designed for animal care, with advanced cleaning solutions for pet owners.
Référence : RO3786EA
Voir la description du produit
PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN
AT THE TOP OF ITS CLASS*
Combining efficient results and optimal design into one compact, easy-to-use cleaning tool, Compact Power™ Cyclonic delivers exceptional vacuuming performance at the top of its class.
A new powerful high-efficiency suction head removes ground-in dirt and tackles large spills with best-in-class performance on hard floors. Advanced monocyclonic technology provides dual-level filtration to capture 99.98% of vacuumed dust, with energy use reduced up to 50%*. Specifically designed to meet the needs of pet owners, the Mini Turbo Brush provides furniture cleaning solutions for animal hair and added hygiene. Performance is matched by convenience and ease-of-use: a compact format, enhanced ergonomic design, and the Clean Express system for effortless cleaning. From now on, performance is in your hands!
*Compared with a previous range of 2000W vacuum cleaners by Rowenta.
* on hard floors
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of technology||bagless monocyclonic
|Energy efficiency class (from A to G)||A
|Dust re-emission (from A to G)||A
|Dust pick-up performance on carpet (from A to G)||C
|Dust pick-up performance on hard floor with crevice (A to G)||A
|Level(s) of filtration||2
|Handle||Classic handle with Easy Brush
|Maneuverability||1 x 360° wheels + 2 x large rear wheels
|Maximum dust level indicator||
|Tube||Telescopic metal tube
|2 in 1 crevice tool||
|Mini Motorized Brush||
Voir les documents liés
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• No, when the bag is full throw it away because the pores of the bag surface are blocked, which reduces suction efficiency and could damage the motor.
- If your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a textile bag:
• Yes, you can simply wash it.
• Remove the bag from its compartment.
• Open the bag using the zip, then empty it into the bin.
• Wash the bag in clean water.
• Leave it to dry for at least 24 hours (only replace the bag when it is completely dry).
• Make sure that the zip is fully closed before fitting it back into place.
• Your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a HEPA filter cassette, replace the HEPA filter cassette every 6 months (depending on how often you use your appliance).
IMPORTANT: Replace the filter system once a year.
• Vacuum flow is blocked: Check the tube, the nozzle and the hose,
• The container or bag is full, change it or clean it (depending on model),
• The filtration system is clogged up, clean or replace it,
• The crosshead regulator is on open position, close it.
If the issue is still present contact an authorised service partner.