ROWENTA SILENCE FORCE EXTREME UPGRADE RO5950SILENCE FORCE EXTREME UPGRADE RO5950
Extremely silent, 100% performance
Silence Force Extreme delivers outstanding cleaning results with an extreme level of silence that rises no higher than everyday conversation. This low-noise cylinder vacuum cleaner is specifically designed for animal care, with advanced cleaning solutions for pet owners.
Référence : RO5951EA
Voir la description du produit
EXTREME SILENCE AND POWER
FOR ULTIMATE CLEANING
Silence Force Extreme provides the ultimate silent cleaning experience, delivering extraordinary results at a level of silence no greater than everyday conversation. This outstanding comfort in use is made possible thanks to the Rowenta Extreme Silence System, which enables a decibel level as low as 64 dB(A).
This cylinder vacuum cleaner features a powerful high-efficiency suction head to remove ground-in dirt and tackle large spills. Specifically designed to meet the needs of pet owners, the Maxi Turbo Brush provides advanced animal hair removal solutions and added hygiene. A large dust bag capacity of 5 liters enables greater autonomy and enhanced ergonomic design offers multiple options for power control.
All this, with energy-saving motors for greater energy efficiency.
Test of Dust Pick Up on hard floors with crevices carried out according to IEC 60312-1
** : Compared with a previous range of 2200W vacuum cleaners by Rowenta
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of technology||bagged
|Energy efficiency class (from A to G)||A
|Dust re-emission (from A to G)||A
|Dust pick-up performance on carpet (from A to G)||B
|Dust pick-up performance on hard floor with crevice (A to G)||A
|Power control system||Electronic
|Handle||Ergo Comfort Silence handle with Easy Brush
|Maneuverability||1 x 360° wheels + 2 x rear wheels
|Full bag indicator||
|Bag presence safety system||
|Protection||Bumper 360° and soft rubber wheels
Voir les documents liés
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• No, when the bag is full throw it away because the pores of the bag surface are blocked, which reduces suction efficiency and could damage the motor.
- If your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a textile bag:
• Yes, you can simply wash it.
• Remove the bag from its compartment.
• Open the bag using the zip, then empty it into the bin.
• Wash the bag in clean water.
• Leave it to dry for at least 24 hours (only replace the bag when it is completely dry).
• Make sure that the zip is fully closed before fitting it back into place.
• Your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a HEPA filter cassette, replace the HEPA filter cassette every 6 months (depending on how often you use your appliance).
IMPORTANT: Replace the filter system once a year.
• Vacuum flow is blocked: Check the tube, the nozzle and the hose,
• The container or bag is full, change it or clean it (depending on model),
• The filtration system is clogged up, clean or replace it,
• The crosshead regulator is on open position, close it.
If the issue is still present contact an authorised service partner.
Thanks to its universal patented adapter, Wonderbag can be used in most vacuum cleaners.
• Remove the cardboard collar from your old paper bag,
• Attach the adapter provided with the Wonderbag,
• Clip the Wonderbag onto the adapter and insert it all into the bag holder of your vacuum cleaner.
NOTE: the next time you change the bag, remember to keep the cardboard collar and the adapter.