ROWENTA SILENCE FORCE COMPACT 4A ANIMAL CARESILENCE FORCE COMPACT 4A ANIMAL CARE
The silent 4A vacuum cleaner that removes deep down dirt, in a compact design
Silence Force 4A has passed all the European Energy label tests with the highest possible scores, achieving straight A’s. This smooth and silent vacuum delivers powerful performance in a compact package, with specific animal care features that provide advanced cleaning solutions for pet owners.
Référence : RO6383EA
Voir la description du produit
IN A COMPACT PACKAGE
Silence Force 4A Compact is a high-performance vacuum cleaner at the top of its class.
The four A’s achieved in the European Energy label tests represent the pinnacle of energy performance ratings. The high grades are apparent in every aspect of the cleaning experience. High-efficiency suction provides unparalleled performance across all surfaces. The comfort level is enhanced by outstanding silence in use. The energy-saving motor requires up to 60% less energy** than high-wattage models. Specifically designed to meet the needs of pet owners, the Mini Turbo Brush provides furniture cleaning solutions for animal hair and added hygiene, while the anti-odor Hygiene+ bag eliminates smells to keep pet-friendly spaces odor-free. All this, in a compact format for easy storage and maximum convenience.
* Filtration rate on vacuumed dust.
* Filtration rate on vacuumed dust
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of technology||bagged
|Energy efficiency class (from A to G)||A
|Dust re-emission (from A to G)||A
|Dust pick-up performance on carpet (from A to G)||A
|Dust pick-up performance on hard floor with crevice (A to G)||A
|Level(s) of filtration||3
|Power control system||Manual
|Handle||Ergo Comfort Silence handle with Easy Brush
|Maneuverability||4 x 360° wheels
|Full bag indicator||
|Bag presence safety system||
|Tube||Telescopic metal tube
|Parquet Softcare nozzle||
|Mini Motorized Brush||
Voir les documents liés
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• No, when the bag is full throw it away because the pores of the bag surface are blocked, which reduces suction efficiency and could damage the motor.
- If your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a textile bag:
• Yes, you can simply wash it.
• Remove the bag from its compartment.
• Open the bag using the zip, then empty it into the bin.
• Wash the bag in clean water.
• Leave it to dry for at least 24 hours (only replace the bag when it is completely dry).
• Make sure that the zip is fully closed before fitting it back into place.
• Your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a HEPA filter cassette, replace the HEPA filter cassette every 6 months (depending on how often you use your appliance).
IMPORTANT: Replace the filter system once a year.
• Vacuum flow is blocked: Check the tube, the nozzle and the hose,
• The container or bag is full, change it or clean it (depending on model),
• The filtration system is clogged up, clean or replace it,
• The crosshead regulator is on open position, close it.
If the issue is still present contact an authorised service partner.