ROWENTA SILENCE FORCE 4A CLASSIC +SILENCE FORCE 4A CLASSIC +
The most silent 4A vacuum cleaner* with a single dust head for all floors
Silence Force 4A has passed all the European Energy label tests with exceptional scores, achieving straight A’s. This smooth and silent vacuum delivers powerful dirt removal across all surfaces, with three levels of filtration capturing over 99.99% of dust*.
Référence : RO6432EA
Voir la description du produit
MEETS EXTREME SILENCE
Silence Force 4A has received extremely high marks and is ready to be put to the test in everyday use.
The four A’s achieved in the European Energy label tests represent the pinnacle of energy performance ratings. They make this vacuum one of the best ranked products on the market, with a difference that is apparent in every aspect of the cleaning experience. High-efficiency suction provides outstanding performance. The comfort level is enhanced by extreme silence in use. A new Hygiene+ bag is the secret weapon for perfect filtration and improved hygiene, eliminating the dust cloud from the vacuuming experience. The energy-saving motor requires up to 60% less energy** than high-wattage models. Silence Force 4A truly stands alone: straight-A performance from a vacuum cleaner at the top of its class.
* The quietest amongst the canister bagged vacuum cleaner awarded 4A on European Energy label. In Europe, December 2016.
* The quietest amongst the canister bagged vacuum cleaners awarded 4AAAA on European Energy label. In Europe, December 2016
*** The quietest amongst the canister bagged vacuum cleaners awarded 4AAAA on European Energy label. In Europe, December 2016
* Filtration rate on vacuumed dust
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Type of technology||bagged
|Energy efficiency class (from A to G)||A
|Dust re-emission (from A to G)||A
|Dust pick-up performance on carpet (from A to G)||A
|Dust pick-up performance on hard floor with crevice (A to G)||A
|Level(s) of filtration||3
|Power control system||Manual
|Handle||Ergo Comfort Silence handle with Easy Brush
|Maneuverability||4 x 360° wheels
|Full bag indicator||
|Bag presence safety system||
|Tube||Telescopic metal tube
Voir les documents liés
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
• No, when the bag is full throw it away because the pores of the bag surface are blocked, which reduces suction efficiency and could damage the motor.
- If your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a textile bag:
• Yes, you can simply wash it.
• Remove the bag from its compartment.
• Open the bag using the zip, then empty it into the bin.
• Wash the bag in clean water.
• Leave it to dry for at least 24 hours (only replace the bag when it is completely dry).
• Make sure that the zip is fully closed before fitting it back into place.
• Your vacuum cleaner is fitted with a HEPA filter cassette, replace the HEPA filter cassette every 6 months (depending on how often you use your appliance).
IMPORTANT: Replace the filter system once a year.
• Vacuum flow is blocked: Check the tube, the nozzle and the hose,
• The container or bag is full, change it or clean it (depending on model),
• The filtration system is clogged up, clean or replace it,
• The crosshead regulator is on open position, close it.
If the issue is still present contact an authorised service partner.